The very generous folks at Queensland government are offering a matched grant that can be used to market your business online, but you must move quickly as the first round closes on 9th of December 2016.
Called the "Small Business Digital Grants Program", round 1 opens on 8 November 2016 and closes 9 December 2016.
Hubspot tells us that their marketing software is pre-qualified for this grant, and our services to run it fall under the digital marketing services eligibililty, so if you are thinking about starting an inbound or digital marketing campaign, or if you have one already running, now is the time to build, scale and grow your business.
Use government grant money to make even more money for your business?
Services eligible for the government grant.
The digital technology or service must fall under one of five identified priority areas:
- digital marketing and social media
- digital content (web pages, mobile apps, media etc.)
- receiving payments or selling online
- specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- digital planning and advice/training.
Payment will be made directly to the business on completion of the project and on presentation of proof of payment for the product or service. The value of the grant payment will be increased to compensate for any GST.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters or significant Queensland-based operations
- declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
Check out the full requirments here; small-business-digital-grant-program-final.pdf
Check out what you could do with the funding here; Inbound Marketing
...and here; Hubspot software